Friday, March 12, 2010

Happiness

I love my boyfriend so much! I didn't even realize I could love someone this much. It's so amazing. I just want to be with him all the time. I don't even care if we're on the phone not saying a word, because I can hear him breathe and I just feel safe. When I see him, I feel like a little 12 year old with butterflies in my stomach. I can't believe that I found the one I want to spend the rest of my life with, but if you think about it, it is so obvious. We actually met 2 years ago, while we were both fighting with your current significant others. Then we both happen to (re)meet only weeks after we both became single again. We both just happened to be at the same party. I knew right when I saw him that he was special. It was really funny actually, I didn't want to start a conversation with him because I didn't want to embarrass myself in anyway, but every time he would ask me a question, a little glimmer of hope flickered in me. yup I'm a dork. Anyway, I couldn't be happier now, everything about him is amazing. I love my life right now, and it's all because of him. 

1 comment:

  1. This is so wonderful of you! I love you so much too and my life would not be the same without you!

    ReplyDelete