Monday, March 1, 2010

Avoiding Homework


Facebook is ridiculously addicting. I have one paper out of 3 finished it's 9 o'clock and I've been working since 7...problem!Chris is sitting next to me playing Modern Warfare 2, probably thinking i'm actually doing my paper because i'm typing so much. muhaha he would be so wrong. Things are pretty great in my life right now. Chris and I are 2 and a half months into this relationship and I don't think i could be any happier. It's just so easy to be with him. I never thought i'd be lucky enough to meet someone who I just work so well with. I had pretty much given up. It's so funny to think about how much things have changed since we met, Halloween. Which just happened to be my most recent X-boyfriends birthday. I just think that's funny. I wonder how long it will be before he even realizes i have this blog. I've had it for months I just hadn't used it yet. I can't think of anything else that's really new. I don't know how I feel about auditioning for the musical theatre program here, I just don't know if this program is for me. I don't know we'll see how things go over the next couple of months. I just am sick of cocky people who brag about how talented they are all the time, and then when they have time to show it they choke, and suck. There is way to much of that in this department. English majors don't suck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment