#1: Dear Dumb South Dakota Drivers,
#2: I went to the Macy's Santaland exhibit yesterday with Charisse and my sister, Lexi. It was pretty fun. It was set up to represent a day in the life of an elf. Pretty sad actually, they have to get up at 5:30 in the morning. Yucky! The stuffed toy of the year was a smurf with smurf finger puppets, so naturally I had to buy it for Alexa. Then we went to Applebees. It was nice to spend time with Lex and Charisse.
#3: Today was my first day back at work, it was nice. I love coming back because I always feel so missed. There wasn't an overload of new information and all the walls were still where they were when I left...for now. :) I wish that I could have had some more hours scheduled for the vacation but it's hard because there are 5 receptionists working there right now.
#4: I've read some really good books lately, Matched and Paranormalcy. You should check them out if you are looking for something good to read. I need to find something new now because the weather is horrible, complete whiteout, and I have a feeling that I will be inside for a while. Unless I break out the snowmobile and ride it to caribou which sounds like fun.
#5: I think that is all I've got for today, sad I know, it's a wimpy blog post but I'm sick of staring at a computer screen.


No comments:
Post a Comment