Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hell Week Day 2: Episode 5

Episode 5: In which I got a huge chunk of work done yesterday and now I feel like i can slack of but I really can't

The title pretty much tells it like it is. I have about 7 more pages to crank out of this paper and it's Jared's birthday so I have zero motivation to do anything except hang out with him.... but being the great person that he is... he came to the library with me and we are doing homework together. This is good... this means that I won't be spending an hour and a half walking around the library trying to avoid my homework.

I'm really hoping that i'm correct in this being a productive study session... because I have about an hour and 20 mins before his birthday dinner.

Think positive!

Episode 5: end

No comments:

Post a Comment