Friday, June 3, 2011

A Post in which I Ramble

Hi. It has been a while. How have you been? You changed your hair?

Ok kidding, I mean it really has been a while though. What have I been up to??... hmmm... A big pile of NOTHING. It's been nice though, I've been reading... a lot. I've spent practically every day at either Charisse or Courtney's houses or them at mine. It's nice to spend some girl time together... just regular time where we don't have to have every moment planned because we haven't seen each other in ages. Charisse and I are actually sad... we had a sleepover at her house last night. It was fun, we watched a couple movies, talked about how our friend looks exactly like Heath Ledger (alive) and we never even noticed... and then we went to bed. The next morning we woke up, made some waffles... and then what do we do... we read. We sat in the same room, and read our books for 3 hours. How sad are we? The funny thing is is that we do this often. It's actually nice having the company because if there is a really funny line you can turn and share it with the person you are with. Or in today's case Charisse was reading a book that I'd read already, and it's a pretty sad book... and when she finished it... she just turned to me and we started talking about it. It's nice to have someone there... but when i told my sister... she just laughed at me and told me that I was LAME. ha. Yea, I guess reading during a slumber party is pretty lame, but that's just how Charisse and I operate. Courtney on the other hand gets mad at me if I read when I'm hanging out with her... which totally makes sense...

I've been working a little here and there too, but I start full time officially on Friday.... Soooo... I'm sure you'll be hearing all about how my boss doesn't appreciate any of the receptionists and how the spa people are crazy... all that jazz that seems to piss me off every year.

Not sure when I'll get to see Chris yet. His car is sick so he can't come see me. plus, it's just a little easier for me to come there. Plus, then I get to see Laura too. Maybe stop in SF and grab lunch with Kayla or Ash. All possibilities. I talked to my mom about me making a trip out there sometime next month and she seemed fine with it, so maybe i'll get to go sometime in july. I always miss chris, that's a give in. But this summer, I really miss other people too, I miss Laura, and I miss Ash, and my B cubed ladies of course. It would just be so much easier if everyone I loved lived in the same area... but I'm pretty sure that that won't ever happen again. Now all my high school friends live all over Minnesota, Mark in Duluth, Ryan and Abs in Mankato... Soon people are going to be graduating college and moving all over the country. I know that Charisse doesn't want to stay in the Midwest, and Courtney is planning on being Miss. Career Woman and planning on moving out to Chicago... and lately I've been thinking more and more about moving to either Boston or Seattle when I graduate... not to stay permanently, but to just live somewhere other than the midwest for a while. I don't want to live in one area for my whole life... I want to experience other places. I just don't want to lose contact with any of those people that I'm really close to. Ugh... Life is hard. I liked 17 lets go back to 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment