Monday, December 20, 2010

Wimpy

It's been a while...sorry! I've been on blogger like everyday for the past 3 weeks but haven't had the time or inspiration to write anything. I've had little thoughts here and there but nothing that was worth a whole blog post.

#1: Dear Dumb South Dakota Drivers,
               The left lane is not for you to drive right next to someone... the left lane is for PASSING. Also, that thingy on the left of the steering wheel goes up and down, it's called a blinker...if you are planning on changing lanes, or turning left or right...USE IT!!! Dumb asses! Insert picture of a blinker.




#2: I went to the Macy's Santaland exhibit yesterday with Charisse and my sister, Lexi. It was pretty fun. It was set up to represent a day in the life of an elf. Pretty sad actually, they have to get up at 5:30 in the morning. Yucky! The stuffed toy of the year was a smurf with smurf finger puppets, so naturally I had to buy it for Alexa. Then we went to Applebees. It was nice to spend time with Lex and Charisse.


#3: Today was my first day back at work, it was nice. I love coming back because I always feel so missed. There wasn't an overload of new information and all the walls were still where they were when I left...for now. :) I wish that I could have had some more hours scheduled for the vacation but it's hard because there are 5 receptionists working there right now.

#4: I've read some really good books lately, Matched and Paranormalcy. You should check them out if you are looking for something good to read. I need to find something new now because the weather is horrible, complete whiteout, and I have a feeling that I will be inside for a while. Unless I break out the snowmobile and ride it to caribou which sounds like fun.

#5: I think that is all I've got for today, sad I know, it's a wimpy blog post but I'm sick of staring at a computer screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment