Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Good Night

Yea so that "second best" book that I chose, Sleepless. Was not good! It was ok until the end...when it just ended, there was this big build up to the climax and then and everyone lived happily ever after. I seriously had to skim back just to make sure I didn't miss anything. I didn't, the last chapter just doesn't really go with the one before it. I wonder if the person running it though the mass printer accidentally dropped like a hundred pages and so the real falling action just got left out...that would be a better story to tell than the horrible excuse for an ending that I read. Luckily however, I bought 3 more books today and have about a zillion more on my shelf i have to read. I can't decide what i'm in the mood for, funny, serious, romantic, supernatural, light or heavy, long or short. It's a problem at least when i know the sort of book that I want to read it's easier to narrow them down. I just got Nightlight (the parody to twilight). I read the first chapter and it's hilarious. So i might start with that one and then go into one of the new ones that I got. I'll decide tomorrow it is now late, and I have to work in the morning.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment