Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Home

Well it's 12:35 and I've been up since 9 and accomplished nothing at all. My room is still looks like a bomb went off, too many boxes and I don't even know where to start. I still feel like my summer vacation hasn't started an unpacking would be pointless because i'm just going back to Vermillion in a couple of days but that is not the case. Yesterday I got to spend the day with Charisse, that was nice. I don't get to see her as much as I would like. It was a lot of fun though, our plan was to just go and get lunch but that quickly escalated into Target, the mall a movie and then dinner. :) That seems to always happen. So I didn't think i'd be getting very many hours at the salon until June but both of the day receptionists keep asking me to take their hours this week that I actually had to start telling them I couldn't take them. I'm already having to pull two double shifts this week now. Oh well, need the money, won't complain. I prefer busy days to boring ones anyway, right now i'm just sitting on the computer, doing nothing really, except waiting for Chris to text me back. It's rainy here and I just have no motivation to do anything... at all. So my plans for the day consist of showering and reading a book. Very eventful. I can't wait until the end of May so I can go visit Chris. I feel so pathetic sometimes but life is just so easy when i'm with him, and so obviously boring without him.

1 comment: